Greetings fierces! Lemme guess, check nyo to kasi break-up kayo noh? Chica! Wag ka nang pa tumpik-tumpik pa, aminin mo na! BOMKARAKARAKA! choz.
Okay time for me to get serious guys. I’m posting this because a super close friend of mine just had a break-up. A MAJOR BREAK-UP! Kala nyo kayo lang ang may ganon ha. ganda nyo lang haha! I just want to give her some taste of my pieces of advice on how to live a happy life even kumikilat na ang part of her world. chos.
Ito na mga advice ko for you gurl! PUSH!
1. SHOP! This old-fashion remedy never fails us. They say that eating is the best remedy after a break up but usually fails a lot of women. talking about carbs issue. Why don’t you just shop? Visit Barney’s New York or Tiffany & Co. Pero if gusto mo mura lang, eh wag mo nang pilitin sarili mo magpunta ng NY! chika ka! haha! Pero say ko, bili ka ng diamonds! Diamonds are forever + they are girl’s bestfriend!
2. Raid your closet! Believe me, if avail nyo to masisiyahan kayo! Just to admit, I usually do this especially if I’m heartbroken. For short, more fashionable ako if heartbroken. tarush ko lang! haha! Try mo kaya i-raid yung closet mo at ipalabas mo ang Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Balenciaga, Christian Louboutin mo and feel their power na you can still dominate the human race kahit heartbroken ka. charot! avail nyo na! PUSH!
3. Get rid of those pimples! Stress can lead to pimples. I know you don’t want those little bastards on your face. Wag kang umasa sa concealer! May story ako about my fave facial wash na bumobogsh talaga ng pimples. Click mo lang ang ‘Beauty’ category sa itaas and make hanap sa aking Garnier. avail mo na din! effective!
4. Give yourself a break. Don’t you think that loving someone that doesn’t love you back anymore or making you paasa lang is masakit? Gurl, we all know na it’s really hard to move on especially if you still love him but let’s admit it, nahihirapan ka na. Wiz out mo na ang pagka-Christine Reyes mo jan. ganda mo lang! chos. Pero you should consider yourself too.
5. Make yourself busy. Yes, you just read that! Just make yourself busy in order for you to forget him kahit slight lang. Join some activities or advocacies. If you’re a socialite, do some charities. If shopaholic ka, shop ’til you drop, na talagang mahuhulog ka sa escalator ng mall! chos. If nakatapos ka na sa pag-aaral, hala! balik-aral ka! haha!! echos lang.
6. Go out with your friends. They are those people who cares you kahit shunga ka. charot! You know those pals that never leave you out of the blue. 😉
Wag ka nang pa sad jan mars! smile ka lang and avail mo ang advice ko! laabyooo!